We understand how important your hearing is, and if you rely on a hearing aid, how vital it is to your well-being. For this reason, we are always available in emergency situations.
Should you experience a sudden hearing loss, we are here to help – please call us.
2016 Milton’s Choice Awards
Hearing for Life is proud to announce we are the recipients of the Milton Choice Awards in two categories. Voted number one Hearing Centre and number one Audiologist.
Superior service / Innovative Technologies
Through our ongoing relationships, patients have told us that it is our commitment to their personal care that helped them better understand, make informed decisions, and adjust to their hearing loss.
We are here to listen, to provide ongoing support, and to ensure continuity of care in addressing your changing needs.
Our range of audiology services and benefits include:
- Hearing tests
- New hearing aids (prescription and sales)
- ADP, DVA and WSIB Coverage
- Ongoing counseling and support
- Programming and repairs of all makes
- Batteries and hearing aid accessories
- Custom swim plugs
- Custom hearing protection including musician plugs
- Special TV and telephone listening devices
- A 60-day trial period on all hearing aids
- Easy payment options
- Cleaning and in-house services
- Repairs of all hearing aid makes and models
- Seniors discounts!
- No referral necessary